and CULINARY EXPERIENCE
The Stella Artois Iron Chef Tucson competition took place at Casino Del Sol on Saturday, June 23rd!
The competition was held on June 23, 2018, just like the fast-paced television show, including a surprise ingredient, pork belly, which was revealed just before the culinary battle began.
Brian Smith of Maynards Market and Kitchen competed against our previous 2017 Iron Chef Tucson winner, Travis Peters from The Parish for the 2018 Iron Chef Tucson title. The competitors faced off in a serious culinary battle before a panel of 3 judges sampled their dishes and crowned Brian Smith as the 2018 winner.
The 2018 Culinary Experience included a showcase of products and services for foodies and those who enjoy cooking and entertaining.
The Annual Culinary Experience included:
- Displays of Kitchen Appliances
- Cooking demos at various kitchens
- Kitchen Gadgets
- Household items for cooking and the kitchen area
- Food Products & Services
- Dining and BBQ Grills
- Restaurants and Chefs that entered Iron Chef
- Beverage Products/Services
- Outdoor cooking
- Demos from Solar ovens to BBQ cooking
- Anything having to do with culinary and food…