and CULINARY EXPERIENCE
The Stella Artois Iron Chef Tucson competition takes place at the Annual Culinary Experience on Saturday, June 3rd.
The competition is held during the Culinary Experience and unfolds just like the fast-paced television show, including a surprise ingredient that's revealed just before the culinary battle begins.
This year, we will look for two new Executive Chefs to compete for the 2017 Iron Chef Tucson title. Competitors will face off in a serious culinary battle before a panel of 3 judges who sample their dishes and determine who will be crowned the 2017 winner.
The 2017 Culinary Experience also includes; a showcase of products and services for foodies and those who enjoy cooking and entertaining.
The Annual Culinary Experience includes:
- Displays of Kitchen Appliances
- Cooking demos at various kitchens
- Kitchen Gadgets
- Household items for cooking and the kitchen area
- Food Products & Services
- Dining and BBQ Grills
- Restaurants and Chefs that entered Iron Chef
- Beverage Products/Services
- Outdoor cooking
- Demos from Solar ovens to BBQ cooking
- Anything having to do with culinary and food…