Iron Chef Tucson Culinary Experience - Ticket Info
- Watermelon Salad with Fresh Mint, Lime and Cotija Cheese
- Roasted Red Beet, Watermelon, Shaft’s Bleu Cheese Salad with Watermelon Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Shrimp Ceviche with Avocado Watermelon Relish
- Bacon Tacos with Cucumber Jicama Slaw and Watermelon Pico de Gallo
- Salmon Medallions with Watermelon Cranberry Compote and Toasted Pistachios
- Southwestern Chicken Sliders with Watermelon Rind Slaw
- Crème Fraiche Panna Cotta with Watermelon JamWatermelon Sherbet Cones with Habanero Olive Oil
$20 Culinary Experience Ticket
The Culinary Experience includes; a showcase of products and services for foodies and those who enjoy cooking and entertaining. Event opens at 10:00 AM. (This ticket does not include admission to the Iron Chef Tucson competition)
$40 Iron Chef Tucson General Admission Ticket
Iron Chef Tucson Competition begins Saturday evening at 6:00 PM.Ticket includes general admission to the Culinary Experience.
$75 Iron Chef Tucson VIP Admission Ticket
VIP Reception on Saturday from 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM, followed by the Iron Chef Tucson Competition at 6:00 PM. Ticket includes general admission to the Culinary Experience.
- Iron Chef VIP Reception Menu from Executive Chef Russell Michel
Note: Children 8 and under are free to attend the Culinary Experience, but must have a ticket to attend the Iron Chef Tucson competition and/or the VIP event.