About Iron Chef Tucson and The Culinary Weekend
Saturday, July 6th & Sunday, July 7th 2013
10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. both days
Loews Ventana Canyon
The Stella Artois Iron Chef Tucson competition takes place at the Annual Culinary Weekend on Saturday, July 6th at 6:00 p.m..
Congratulations to Chef Ryan Clark of Lodge on the Desert for securing the title of Iron Chef Tucson for the second year in a row!
The competition is held during the Culinary Weekend and unfolds just like the fast-paced television show. A surprise secret ingredient is revealed and the reigning Iron Chef Tucson defends his title against another local Chef. They face off in a serious culinary battle before a panel of 3 judges who sample their dishes and determine who will be crowned the winner.
The Culinary Weekend also includes; a showcase of products and services for foodies and those who enjoy cooking and entertaining.
The Annual Culinary Weekend includes:
- Displays of Kitchen Appliances
- Cooking demos at various kitchens
- Kitchen Gadgets
- Household items for cooking and the kitchen area
- Food Products & Services
- Dining and BBQ Grills
- Restaurants and Chefs that entered Iron Chef
- Beverage Products/Services
- Outdoor cooking
- Demos from Solar ovens to BBQ cooking
- Anything having to do with culinary and food…
- Saturday; The 2013 Iron Chef Tucson competition
- Sunday; Iron Chef Tucson menu sampling courtesy of both competitors on site recreating the dishes they created for the competition the night before